Monday, November 26, 2018

What is Blogmas?


It’s safe to say, Christmas is my favorite holiday!! 

This year on my blog, I decided to host Blogmas. It’s going to be a fun way to countdown to Christmas. That’s right, all month long I’m going to be talking about Christmas. You may have heard of Vlogmas where Youtubers film their life between December 1st and Christmas Day. For me, Blogmas will consist of 25 Christmas-themed blog posts from December 1st thru Christmas Day.

I'm so excited, because it is just around the corner!!

Living in Hong Kong, means that right now, I am far away from my family. Honestly, I miss them so much. I've gotten to spend a lot of Christmas holidays with them and it is hard for me to think about how I won't get to see them at all this year. We normally have Christmas cookie parties, gift exchanges, and delicious food. Inevitably, someone always ends up getting sick with the stomach bug and we spend the rest of our time together cleaning and sanitizing everything in sight!! Being sick is not my idea of a fun group activity, but at least we all get to spend time together.  

Even though I can’t be with my family this Christmas, I thought Blogmas would be a fun way to celebrate this holiday season. I have already started planning some of my blog posts and can't wait to share them with you. I have had so many ideas that it will be hard to narrow it down to only 25 posts. 

Are you doing Blogmas? What are some of the ways your family counts down to Christmas?

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Fun idea. Can't wait to read them

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...