Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekly Weigh In - Losing the Baby Weight...again

source

This morning I received a clean bill of health from my OB/GYN at my postpartum check up!! Mentally, I've been waiting to start Weight Watchers until after this doctor's appointment. It has been challenging to figure out how to be a working Mama of two precious girls. Honestly, I'm so glad that I gave myself some time off from Weight Watchers, because now I feel more ready than ever to be back on plan!!

For me, this year I am going to focus on losing all of the weight I gained during my two pregnancies. You see, when I got pregnant with Sophie, I still hadn't lost all of the baby weight that I had gained with Olivia. No matter how long it takes, I am determined to follow the Weight Watchers plan until I get back to my original goal weight.

I do not expect this to be easy, because I am now a Mama of two little girls. However, these girls are my main reason for making myself a priority and losing the baby weight!! Being a Mommy is a joy and I want to be a good example to my girls of what it looks like to lead a healthy lifestyle.

Below is my current weight, along with some weight loss goals I set for myself.

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13
 
My motivation...Sophie and Olivia
 
{My Weight and Goals}
Current and Goal Weights
Current Weight (02.10.2014): 173.5 pounds
Top of My Healthy Weight Range: 155 pounds
My Weight Watchers Goal: 140 pounds
My Personal Goal Weight: 135 pounds
 
My Weight Loss Goals
5% Goal: 9 pounds lost
Healthy Weight Range: 18.5 pounds lost
10% Goal: 18 pounds lost
Weight to Lose till Goal: 33.5 pounds lost
Weight to Lose till Personal Goal: 38.5 pounds lost

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like some pretty attainable goals! Good Luck- You already know you can do it because you've done it before!

I've lost 30 pounds and have about 35 more to go. It's a long journey but remember how great we feel to get that weight off!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...