Thursday, December 13, 2012

New Snack Ideas

Sorry for the lack of blogging this week! Olivia was sick last week and Jon has been sick this week. Please pray for healing in my family and that I do not come down with this cold next.

How is your week going?

This month we are focusing on packing a snack. Have you been making this apart of your daily routine? How so? What kinds of snack are you taking with you?

Throughout this week, I have learned about a few new snacks myself!! I took pictures and posted them below just in case there are other people out there like me who do know know about these snacks.

{Weight Watchers Celebration Cake Mini Bars}
Serving Size: 1 bar
  2 pointsplus+

In 2013, Weight Watchers turns 50 years old and to celebrate this they came out with a new birthday cake flavored mini bar. I tried it last Saturday morning and loved it! They are very sweet, which is perfect for me and my sweet tooth. They are also covered in sprinkles which make them look pretty too! I hope that you will try these when you attend your next Weight Watchers meeting.


{GoGo Squeez Applesauce On The Go}
Serving Size: 1 pouch
  Flavors vary in pointsplus value! Apple Cinnamon 0 pointsplus+

I just learned about this on the go applesauce on Tuesday night! They are so good and an easy snack to take with you anywhere!

There are several different flavors and they range from 0 - 2 PointsPlus. When you calculate the Apple Cinnamon flavor it will tell you that it is 1 PointsPlus. However, in eTools on the Weight Watchers website it says that these are 0 PointsPlus. All foods are evaluated by Weight Watchers before being added to eTools. So, I am going to count these are 0 PointsPlus.

6 comments:

BLESS YOUR HEART said...

I just joined weight watchers and I'm so excited! Erica
Ericasrunningjourney.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

Definately going to try the celebration cake for my huge sweet tooth Lol! Thanks for sharing.

Kelsey said...

So I joined weight watchers. I am struggling meeting my daily points because I feel like it's a lot. I have been trying to fill my day with lots of healthy, low-point items and I typically still have 10-12 points leftover. I posted on the message boards about it and everyone seems to keep telling me I am starving myself, I'm not going to make it if I keep eating like that, etc. (I posted one day of meals as an example). I feel FULL and feel like I need to eat more just to make my points. Any tips, because everyone in the message boards just seem to be telling me I'm crazy and starving myself.

Kelsey said...

So I joined weight watchers. I am struggling meeting my daily points because I feel like it's a lot. I have been trying to fill my day with lots of healthy, low-point items and I typically still have 10-12 points leftover. I posted on the message boards about it and everyone seems to keep telling me I am starving myself, I'm not going to make it if I keep eating like that, etc. (I posted one day of meals as an example). I feel FULL and feel like I need to eat more just to make my points. Any tips, because everyone in the message boards just seem to be telling me I'm crazy and starving myself.

Tracy said...

In about 8 months, your baby girl will ALSO love those applesauce pouches! My 2yo twins still love that sort of stuff. Great snack for on the go!

Abigail said...

I can't wait to try the Celebration Cakes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...