Friday, November 4, 2011

New Food Options

Here are some new foods that I have recently tried.

I am sure that many of you have already tried these foods, but they are new to me! You see, I live in a small town in Texas. It takes a very long time for new healthy foods to show up on the shelves of my local Walmart.

Just in the last couple of weeks I have found several new food options that I have been waiting to try!

Several of these I posted on my Facebook page, but I wanted to make sure that I took the time to blog about them too!

{Flat Out Flatbread}
Serving Size: 1 flatbread
2 pointsplus+

{Laughing Cow Light Queso Fresco & Chipotle Cheese}
Serving Size: 1 wedge
1 pointsplus+

{Weight Watchers Smoked String Cheese}
Serving Size: 1 cheese stick
1 pointsplus+

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great new options to try. Thank you! I've yet to try Laughing Cow cheese, but many friends and fellow WW members rave about it.

I found you via Man Meets Scale, and am always glad to find other WW bloggers. :-)

-J.D. Humenay said...

There is also a "light" version of the flatbread! 10 less calories per slice! I added some Pesto, sprinkled it with some shredded cheese -popped it under the broiler for a minute or two and it was awesome.

Hannah said...

I love the Laughing Cow cheeses...very spreadable and yummy. All the flavors are great that I've tried.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...