Wednesday, November 9, 2011

More Food Options

I really enjoy being a Weight Watchers leader. On Saturday morning I get to lead a group of the most wonderful Weight Watchers members. The truth is that most of the foods I share with you I learned about in the meeting room. My members are good about bring new foods that they find to share with the group. I might be the leader, but I am just as excited as everyone else about the new food that is being shared with the group!

Recently, I've received so many ideas that I have not been able to blog about them all. Last week tried by writing a blog post with several new food options, click here if you missed it! As it turns out there are even more foods that I wanted to share with you, but forgot! Here are a few more foods that I learned about in my weekly Weight Watchers meeting.

{Lavish Dark Chocolate Oatmeal}
Serving Size: 1 pouch
  4 pointsplus+

{Yoplait Frozen Yogurt Bites}
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
  6 pointsplus+

{Popcorn, Indiana Original Kettlecorn}
Serving Size: 1 snack size bag
  3 pointsplus+


1 comment:

-J.D. Humenay said...

Better Oats also has a DELICIOUS 100 Calorie cinnamon variety! What I love about them is that the measuring cup for water comes WITH the packet - it IS the packet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...