Friday, November 4, 2011

Bloggy Face Lift

I've told you before that I enjoy change, at least I enjoy the kind of change that I can control. I have been dying to give Living a Changed Life a face lift. I have put it off for several weeks, because I did not know what I wanted to do and how I wanted it to look when I was finished.

Yesterday while searching through other people's blogs, I finally received the inspiration that I needed. I knew that I wanted my blog to have a clean and sleek look, but also remain user friendly. I believe that I have achieved that goal! I also wanted to avoid anything seasonal, because I do not want to change my blog more frequently than I have to.

I even made the header myself! It took a while, but I think it turned out pretty good.

Have a great weekend! Don't forget to let me know what you think about the changes!

6 comments:

mrsmarkdave said...

I am an absolute idiot when it comes to my blog. That's why it's always so boring. I can't figure anything out. ESPECIALLY the header. So, great job. It looks nice. I don't blame you for not wanting seasonal. Seasons change frequently, so that would end up being burdensome I think.

Jane Smith - Cedartown, GA said...

I like it! It looks very fresh and clean and is really easy to read. I don't have a blog but I do enjoy visiting a couple, and yours is one. I appreciate your willingness to witness while just talking like one of my friends. Keep up the good work - both in your healthy lifestyle and in your blog!

Vaporizer said...

Bloggy Got A Facelift! Observe anything different? My little ol' site got a face lift. And I have to say it just requires years off her,

Marlene said...

Great job on the new look!

Annette Butler said...

Love the new look! Always love checking out your tips and especially your recipes. I go there at least once per week trying to find something new to incorporate into my meal plan. Thanks for being a constant inspiration. I have been on WW since February and I am down 45lbs as of today. Your blog has helped me many times. ((HUGS))

The New Normal said...

Nice job! The way you personalized it is great, and I also like the silver background you chose!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...