Wednesday, October 5, 2011

400 and counting

I told myself that when I reached 400 followers that I would do a post dedicated to you my readers. Well TODAY is that day!!

source

One of the first things I do everyday is check my blogs. They are like my children in many respects and I feel the need to make sure that they are okay. About a week ago I noticed that I had 399 followers. Everyday since I have been wondering if this would be the day that pushes me over the edge to 400 followers. I am happy to say that the day I have been waiting for is finally here!!


First and foremost, I am thankful to the Lord! Ever since I began this blog it has been my desire that God would be gloried through my blog posts. I try to keep God in the forefront of my mind as I write blog posts, so that He will be the focus...not me. I hope that I have done a good job of this and that I will continue to honor the Lord through my blogging.

Next, I want to thank you my readers!! I want you to know how thankful I am to you that you read and follow my blog. You give me great ideas, inspiration, and encouragement that help me to continue to be motivated to blog. You allow me to be honest and open with you about my struggles and for that I am so thankful!

I look forward to writing many more blog posts for Living a Changed Life!!

"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

4 comments:

My Recent Favorite Books said...

Congratulations on 400 followers! =)
Awesome!

Im a email subscriber and read each and every one of your posts, they are very inspiring!
thank you!

Alison said...

Just joined up today; I think I was #401 or 402. Glad to be part of your journey, and congrats again on reaching 400 plus followers.

Lyli said...

Congratulations! Thanks for following me on Blog Frog. God bless. :)

PEASON3 said...

Thank you for sharing. I have so much weight to get rid of and I love hearing from someone who has survived. God is Good

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...