Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy (late) Thanksgiving!!

Happy (late) Thanksgiving!! Can you believe that it is already December? I can’t. Time has just gone by so quickly this year, that I feel like I need to just hold on for the ride. Jon and I had such a great Thanksgiving. We actually had two Thanksgiving dinners which made it that much more special for us. I was able to track almost every day last week and even though I ate too much I still wrote everything down, which is important. As soon as the holiday was over I got back on track on Saturday. I made sure that I was exercised on Monday as well. I refuse to let Thanksgiving throw me off the wagon. I hit a few bumps, but they were minor.


I hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving. I am glad that we could learn from this experience and will have the opportunity to apply what we have learned over the Christmas holiday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...