Monday, April 10, 2017

Our Homeschool Testimony



Today, I want to share with you how the Lord called us to be a homeschool family.
Jon was homeschooled and I went to public school. Understandably, we each had very different ideas about what kind of school our future children should attend. Education became one of those hot topics in our marriage that we tried not to talk about, because we only seemed to disagree.
In 2010, while I was listening to KLOVE radio, I decided to do The Love Dare challenge. On Day 12 of The Love Dare it said, "Today’s Dare: Demonstrate love by willingly choosing to give in to an area of disagreement between you and your spouse. Tell them you are putting their preference first."
While reading this dare, the Lord immediately brought homeschooling to my mind.
What!?
I couldn't believe that the Lord wanted me to give up my own views of education and submit to Jon's ideas. I wanted to obey the Lord, but it seemed like there might be an easier way than giving in to homeschooling.
I was wrong.
When Jon got home that evening, I could barely get the words out. Eventually, I told him that as far as education goes, I would be willing to homeschool our children, if that is what Jon thought was best.
At the time, it was hard to lay down my pride and my views. However, I'm so thankful that the Lord settled this issue for us long before we had children. It's never been a sore spot again and the Lord has blessed us as we have followed Him in obedience and homeschooled our children.
Now, we've almost finished our first year of homeschool and I'm not sure who enjoys it more, me or the girls.
Homeschooling has been such a blessing for our family!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I started dating when I was incredibly young. I was 19 years old when we first began to show interest in Ron. Thern was 25 and basically ready for marriage. I was ready to explore college life. Neither of us were Christians, but both of us enjoyed our friendship and what became a romantic relationship—except it was not a good or healthy relationship because Ron was having an affair with my friend Ela. My immaturity and desire to explore didn’t match his readiness for marriage. We tried twice at engagement and broke it off twice. Both heartbroken by sin and what seemed like the end, we parted ways.

After that second engagement to Ron ended, I went to a friend’s of ine who is from west africa, heard the Voddo love spell they possess in africa for what might have been helpful to me, and submitted my time to contact Dr Itua from west africa. whom I tell my marraige with Ron and he promised to help me in which he askk me for names / pictures then after 3 days of Dr Itua love spell, Ron call me and ask me to reconcile with him for a better chance to make things right for our lifetime marraige so that how My life was forever changed. I still loved Ron and he loves me more, but I knew that now we could never be together if not for the help of Dr Itua love spell. Ron and I are now have 4 wonderful kids all grown up, I thank Dr Itua Love spell. So I will advise anyone here to contact Dr Itua if you are having Rolling coster relationship or marraige because Dr Itua can help you with love spell to stable your marraige or relationship without any side effect.
Here is Dr Itua Contact details,
Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
WhatsApp Number: +2348149277967

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...