Thursday, March 6, 2014

Weight Watchers Event

I would like to invite you all to join me on

April 12th, 2014
 
from 10:30am-noon.
 
My local Weight Watchers Longview store will be hosting
 
a big event called,

"Is it Worth It?"
 

source


This event will feature...
 
food demonstrations for a lighter Easter,
 
food comparisons,
 
special guest blogger "Living a Changed Life",
 
and more!
..........

I am so happy to be one of several people speaking at the "Is it Worth It?" Weight Watchers event in April!! I cannot wait to talk with Weight Watchers members about how to take regular recipes from Pinterest and make them more Weight Watchers friendly. I will also demonstrate how changing a few ingredients can cause a significant drop in PointsPlus values per serving size.

For those of you who cannot make it to this event, I will put my presentation together into a blog post and share the information with you that way.

3 comments:

Hottea said...

Great! Can't wait for the blog post!

Sara said...

I just found your blog by Googling 'Chipotle Weight Watchers' and I've been here for an hour now:) Funny how that happens! Your weight loss is inspiring and congrats on your second baby girl!

MsHollyAnn said...

I really enjoy your blog! Very positive and you have great tips. Can't wait to read about the WW Event!

Here is a link to my blog, if you are ever interested. I really enjoy keeping it and it helps me on this crazy journey of getting healthy.

http://newsmallvictories.blogspot.com/2014/03/losing-weight-vs-getting-fit.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...