Friday, April 13, 2012

The Perfect Pair

A few weeks ago Weight Watchers introduced their NEW Pinch of Pepper Pretzel Thin Baked Snack. Weight Watchers offered free samples of this new baked snack this week in the meeting room.

To be completely honest, I was not very excited about this new baked snack. I had heard that we were getting these new pretzel thins at our Weight Watchers store, but I it was not something I overly excited about.

I am here to tell you that I completely underestimated these new baked snacks! I tried these pretzel thins a few weeks ago with Laughing Cow cheese and they were so good! These snacks have come together to create one of my new favorite pairs! I prefer the garlic & herb flavored cheese, but I am sure that this snack would be good with any flavor of Laughing Cow cheese. This snack combination is only 4 pointsplus+!

{Weight Watchers Pinch of Pepper Pretzel Thins} 
Serving Size: 1 bag
  3 pointsplus

 {Laughing Cow Cheese}
Serving Size: 1 wedge
  1 pointsplus+

What are some of your favorite snack combinations right now?

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Have you tried Newton Fruit Crisps? I just discovered them. On the shelf with the fig Newtons, these come prepackaged 2 in a pack, 8 packs in a box for 3 pp each. Unfortunately some stores seem to be getting rid of them to make room for the new BelVita. The crisps are a wonderful mixture of slightly sweet, crispy, chewy apple cinnamon. My new favorite guiltless sweet treat. Now if I can just find a place to buy them again. Here is a link to the nutritional information on them: http://www.nabiscoworld.com/Brands/ProductInformation.aspx?BrandKey=newtons&Site=1&Product=4400001874

Linda R said...

Hello, not sure how I found you but SO GLAD I did! Started WW about 6 weeks ago (for the nteenth time). Thanks for the tip, I too tried the pepper chips and didn't like them but I LOVE cheese wedges ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...