Saturday, April 10, 2010

A New Obsession

I have tried for the last few years to really get into scrap booking. I have the perfect personality for it, however something has always held me back from really diving into it. I think that part of what holds me back is the cost and time, that I rarely seem to have. However, in the last 3 days I have become completely obsessed with creating iPhoto books and I have decided that I could really get into digital scrap booking. You see I love being on the computer and how clean things come out when you make it on the computer, it's not that way when I make it myself. I will have to keep you updated on whether or not a attempt to really get into this, for all I know it could be a phase.

It's funny, because all of this began as an innocent project with one book in mind and now it has grown to the point where it feels like it is taking over. What I need to do is just put my computer down and walk away, but I could not do that until I shared with you one of the books I created.

I have had the desire to create a book like this for some time, because I want a book of pictures that can be a visual reminder of my weight loss. A book that would show myself and others just how far I have really come. So I did it!! It is beautiful. It starts out with my life before Weight Watchers and pictures to show what an amazing transformation has taken place. I hope that I am able to order it soon. But for now here is the cover, what do you think?



Whenever I have the opportunity to put in my order I will make sure to post more pictures so that you can see the finished product. Do you use pictures to motivate you? How so?

I hope you all have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...