Thursday, April 15, 2010

2nd Annual 5K Challenge

I'm so excited for the Starlight 5K Night!!



This 5K is only open to Weight Watchers Members. It will be held at the High School on June 11, 2010 at 7:45 pm. We are walking at night this year. Last year we all baked in the sun, as we walked at 10:30 am on a Saturday morning in June.

I believe that this Weight Watchers challenge will always hold a special place in my heart. It was this time last year that I began running and working out much more consistently. I am so thankful to Weight Watchers for encouraging me to have a goal to work towards. I preferred the private 5K, because then I was only walking with other Weight Watchers members who have the same struggles that I do.

If you are Weight Watchers members and have taken on this challenge, I believe you can do it! Even if you are not a Weight Watchers member, maybe you should begin to stretch your comfort zone and participate in some kind of 5K this year.

Tell me how you plan to be more active this summer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...