Monday, January 4, 2021

My 2021 Cultivate What Matters: Powersheets

 


For several years, I’ve used the Cultivate What Matters: Powersheets Intentional Goal PlannerUnfortunately, as a result of the current global pandemic, I didn’t think I would be able to buy my Powersheets this year. It was agonizing as I went back and forth over whether I needed to getaway new set of Powersheets or not. Finally, after talking with my husband, we decided the Powersheets would be my Christmas present this year!! I was ecstatic and very thankful to be able to get the newest set of Powersheets. They always help me to focus on what matters and cultivate life-long habits, which are important to me.

If you’re coming off of a crazy year like me and looking for something to bring order in the chaos, be sure to grab a set of Powersheets before they’re gone. 



MY WORD OF THE YEAR

Part of the Powersheets prep work includes choosing a word of the year. God always uses my word of the year in amazing ways!! Seriously, I was excited to complete the prep work in order to nail down my word for 2021. There were lots of words I wrestled with like remember, harvest, legacy, reclaim, thrive, peace, abundance, and cherish. 


So many good choices!!


Part of my own personal process includes, keeping a note in my phone with ideas for my word of the year. As words stick out to me, I write it down and begin to pray about what God has for me during the upcoming year. As I worked through the Powersheets questions for my word of the year, one word began to stand out more than anything else.... FINISH. Finish means to bring to completion. It’s vey fitting for 2021!!


You see, I’m great at starting new things. However, this year I feel God asking me to bring a lot of things to completion. I’m excited to continue to persevere and finish pending projects well.





“I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.”

- ‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4:7‬ ‭ESV‬‬




MY 2021 GOALS

Below, I’ve listed my goals for 2021. It’s nice, because they’re not set in stone and I can reevaluate them after 90 days to determine if these are still the goals I want to focus on throughout the rest of the year. 


1. Cherish my relationship with God.

2. Invest in my marriage.

3. Love my girls well.

4. Care for myself.
5. Finish writing my book.

6. Cultivate my business.



OTHER RESOURCES

Lara Casey and her team at Cultivate What Matters have a lot of resources to help walk with you as you work to accomplish your goals each year. Lara has written two books (which I will list below) and she also has a podcast called, “Cultivating Your Life with Lara Casey”Finally, I have included a list of helpful, motivating books. I included Lara's books and a few others that have really encouraged me this year.


"A Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional Living" by, Emily Ley

“Cultivate: A Grace-Filled Guide to Growing an Intentional Life” by, Lara Casey

"Grace, Not Perfection: Embracing Simplicity, Celebrating Joy" by, Emily Ley

"Make it Happen: Surrender Your Fear. Take the Leap. Live On Purpose." by Lara Casey 



PREVIOUS POWERSHEETS BLOG POSTS

In the past, I’ve written blog posts about Powersheets. As a result, I included links to posts which will have additional information about Powersheets and how I have used them over the years. 


My 2020 Cultivate What Matters: Powersheets 


Leaning into Jesus


Cultivate What Matters: My 2019 Goals 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...