Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Let's Catch Up!

The past 8 months have been CRAZY! So here's what's been going on in my world...

Daddy and his girls


Baby #3
On October 30th, 2015 the Lord blessed us with our third baby girl, Matilda Kate. On our couch, in the living room, Matilda was born at 5:21am. She was 19 3/4 inches long and weighed 8 pound 0 ounces. My labor was less than two hours!! I am thankful to my mother-in-law for delivering Matilda for me, because our midwife didn't make it in time. To read Matilda's complete birth story, click here.

Matilda Kate - 0 days


Homeschool
If you follow me on Instagram @jennewsham or Twitter @jennewsham, you know that last year I started to homeschool my girls. We started with preschool, but never finished out our year, because Matilda was born. (I've been so busy trying to figure out how to be a Mommy of three girls that I haven't had time to focus on anything else.)

In August, we will begin another year of school at home. I will have one daughter in PreK and the other still in preschool. That being said, any free time that I do have has been spent preparing for the upcoming school year. I've learned so much in such a short period of time and I can't wait to share this new adventure with you!

Sophie Joye



Weight Watchers
Like I said before, I have been so focused on my girls that I have not made much time for myself. The reality is that I still have a lot of baby weight left to lose (around 40 pounds). I wish that it was easy for me to lose my baby weight, but that's never been the case! I'm learning to except my circumstances for what they are and make the most of them! As Matilda gets older and we figure out our new normal, I will be able to focus on myself again and lose my weight. However, it just might take longer than I originally planned.


Mommy and Olivia

I've missed you all!!


3 comments:

My Recent Favorite Books said...

Congratulations on your new daughter!

I'm so happy to hear that everyone in your family is doing well!

Lisa said...

I enjoyed your blog and have been hopeful that you might find time to post again. Every so often I check to see if there is any news from you and today I was so happy to see your posts. Congratulations on the healthy birth of your daughter!

-J.D. Humenay said...

Hey there! I haven't caught up on your blog in a couple years, but I had a baby in August of 2015 and I know what you mean!!! I went from Championship Weightlifter to barely having time for me at the gym. It's been a tpugh transition though my daughter is amazing. I have an extra 40lb on right now, which seems to be largely due to prolactin, as I have a good diet and at least walk and move weights for my clients daily. It's tough!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...