Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Few Sweet Treats

I hate to admit it, but I have a sweet tooth! I love chocolate and sweet treats! I try my best to lead a healthy lifestyle. However, every once in a while I need to indulge in a sweet treat or else I will go crazy and binge on a large bag of peanut butter M & M's!!

For the most part, I have learned how to enjoy these kinds of foods in moderation. If this is an area that you struggle with, be careful!! Even low pointsplus treats will add up to a lot of pointsplus if you eat the entire box!!

That being said, here are a few new sweet treats that do not break the bank on pointsplus values.

{Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates}
Serving Size: 1 package or 3 pieces
  4 pointsplus+

 These new Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates come in two flavors, peanut butter and caramel. You get three large pieces of chocolate for just 4 pointsplus+. The peanut butter ones are good, but the caramel are even better. I found these at my local Walmart.
. . . . . . . . . .

{Peanut Butter Toast Crunch}
Serving Size: 3/4 cup
  3 pointsplus+

If you love peanut butter, than you will really enjoy this Peanut Butter Toast Crunch cereal. The peanut butter flavor in this cereal is overwhelming and delicious! This cereal is a great way to enjoy your favorite peanut butter flavor without spending too many pointsplus values to do so. You can find this a Walmart too!
. . . . . . . . . .

{Weight Watchers Bite Size Caramels}
Serving Size: 1 package
  3 pointsplus+

These Weight Watchers Bite Size Caramels were hard to find! Weight Watchers sent me coupons for them, but I could not find them in the store. Finally, my friend Amanda found them at Kmart. There are two different flavors, Caramels and Dark Chocolates. The Caramels are hard and chewy, but the Dark Chocolates have a texture similar to that of a truffle. There are six pouches per box and each pouch is only 3 pointsplus! They were so good that mine are already gone!

4 comments:

Gracie said...

I am love, love, loving your blog! What you have accomplished is awesome and I wish you continued success!
A few "sweet treats" I enjoy on WW:
Fiber One 80 Calorie Cereal - Chocolate For just 2 pointsplus, you can have 3/4 cup! Also, my WW leader passed out Dove Dark Chocolate Promises at a meeting, they're just 1 pointsplus each (6 for 5 pieces). They are SO YUMMY, but I have to be careful, because if I buy a bag, I can't seem to eat just one! ;)

Gracie said...

I am love, love, loving your blog! What you have accomplished is amazing and I wish you continued success!
A few "sweet treats" I have enjoyed on WW:
Fiber One 80 Calorie Cereal - Chocolate! For just 2 points plus, you can have 3/4 cup! Even dry, it is yummy and satisfies my sweet tooth!
Also, my WW leader passed out Dove Dark Chocolate Promises recently. They're just 1 points plus each (6 for 5 pieces) and SO delish! I have to be careful though, because if I buy a bag, I have a hard time eating just one :)

My Recent Favorite Books said...

Oh my!

I have a sweet tooth also! All of these snacks look so good! =)
Im going to look for them the next time that I go shopping at Wal-mart.

Thanks!

Tracy said...

Sweet tooth is my downfall, too! Nothing is a true substitute for a good piece of cake or cookie - but for me its a VERY slippery slope. I recently had some chocolate Chex cereal with vanilla almond milk for a nice sweet snack one afternoon. I think it was 3P+ for 3/4 cup plus 1 P+ for the almond milk (it's not in the database,so you have to calculate the points). It helped! I didn't eat a cookie that day. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...